A touching way to pay tribute and showcase memories of a life that’s been lived.
Displaying a photographic tribute of your loved at their funeral service is a touching way to pay tribute and showcase memories of a life that’s been lived.
Our team at Gardenia Funerals can help you to create a heartfelt, touching and professionally crafted photographic reflection synchronised to music of your choice.
You have full control over the creation of your photographic reflection, without the hassle of advanced video editing skills. All you are required to do is upload your photos, and then drag them into the order you like. It’s as simple as that!
Given that this photographic reflection will be a valued keepsake watched for many years to come, and shared with extended family and friends, the quality of the images being used is extremely important.
Our in-house photo editor Frank Romano can take old or poor quality photos and reinvigorate them with new life. You may even need to have unwanted people removed from the photo. See below some examples of the work that is possible.
Removed distractions, recropped, upscaled, colour corrected, enhanced image and replaced background.
Original photo taken 140 years ago. Scanned, upscaled, enhanced and fully restored.
Upscaled, colour corrected, enhanced and all ‘tourists’ removed.
HOW IT WORKS
- Gardenia Funerals will send you a link to upload your photos to.
- Select your photos/videos and upload them to the link.
- Click and drag these photos into the order you wish.
- You can either upload your own music, or advise Gardenia Funerals of your selections and we will take care of this for you.
- Once you have previewed the photographic reflection, advise Gardenia Funerals and we will finalise the reflection video.