Pre-paying and planning your funeral is a natural part of life with thousands of people doing so each year to beat the rising cost of funerals – view our packages below or use our funeral planning tool to see the cost of pre-paying for a funeral. It will provide you and your family with total peace-of-mind and will alleviate the stress on your family of making such decisions at the time of your death. We will always provide you with a written fee proposal detailing all of the costs before you decide to proceed. We also securely invest your funds. Book an appointment online or call us on (03) 9329 4024.
What are the benefits of pre-paying with Gardenia Funerals?
There are a number of benefits with pre-paid funerals and here are just a few:
- You avoid the rising costs of funerals.
- It protects your family from having to find the funds at the time of your death.
- The funds are securely invested with Australian Friendly Society in accordance with the Pre-Paid Funeral Act.
- Decisions are taken without the emotion, which occurs when a death happens.
- You record exactly how you wish to be remembered. You have total control as to whether you want the funeral to be celebratory, traditional or basic.
- You can make sure that any cultural or religious elements are included.
- You will be provide with a detailed fee proposal outlining all costs.
If you would like to meet with one of our experienced Funeral Directors to pre-plan your funeral please call us on (03) 9329 4024 or use our Booking calendar below.
Are Our Funds Secure?
Yes, your funds will be 100% secure. We invest the funds with Australian Friendly Society in accordance with the Pre-Paid Funeral Act. We do not receive access to the funds until such time a death occurs.
We encourage all families to seriously consider whether purchasing funeral insurance is the right thing to do. Depending on your age it can mean you pay many more thousands of dollars than you need to. In most situations we would encourage you to purchase a pre-paid funeral rather than take out insurance and that is why we don’t offer an insurance based product.