Atlantis Electric Guitar Ash Pendant
Atlantis Memorials Jewellery
Atlantis Memorials jewellery are handmade due to their specific details and shapes. These jewellery stand out for their perfect finish, which does not make it immediately obvious that they contain ashes. Another feature is that the jewellery is not fixed to the chain but rather strung through it, ensuring a long lifespan.
Atlantis Memorials jewellery are made from high-quality 925 Sterling Silver which means they contain at least 92.5% silver, the remaining 7.5% being a strengthening alloy.
Electric guitar has an O ring plug.
2.1mm thick 50cm chain with lobster claw clasp included.
Made of: Sterling Silver
Height: 3.4 cm
Volume: Nominal L
We use Australia Post, or Courier, as our preferred supplier of delivery service and your parcel will be delivered by registered mail or by a pre-paid satchel with tracking number. This service reduces the risk of losing your item and can be used for compensation in the unfortunate event of a loss.
Shipping is free for our entire Jewellery range.
Please note that you must thoroughly check your parcel for damage caused in transit PRIOR to signing for it. If the parcel is signed for and transit damage is evident, insurance is voided. Please note that whilst we take great care with packaging, Gardenia Funerals cannot be held liable for any loss, damage or discrepancies that occur during transit.
We do not offer refunds if you simply change your mind about this product. If the product is faulty please contact Gardenia Funerals within 7 days of receiving the product.